The IQAC’s main goal is to create a mechanism for taking deliberate, consistent, and effective action to improve the institution’s administrative and academic excellence. The IQAC will function as a committee that will encourage the maintenance of the learner-centric environment of the college
- IQAC will cultivate methods and procedures to ensure that academic, administrative, and financial activities are completed in a timely, efficient, and progressive manner.
- Ensure that institutional functioning is more focused and clear to enhance the quality.
- Ensure that the quality culture is internalized.
- Ensure that the institution’s diverse activities are enhanced and integrated, as well as that standard procedures are incorporated.
- To enhance institutional performance, provide a sound basis for decision-making.
- Develop a system for documentation and internal communication that is well-organized.
- The Institution’s Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), which was formed in compliance with NAAC criteria, is dedicated to maintaining and improving the Institution’s academic and administrative performance.
- The Quality Indicator for Education is being redefined. Taking into account the institution’s contribution to national development by implementing outreach activities that promote social justice and equality.
- Using instructional techniques to help student-learnersdevelop a scientific and research mindset.
- Developing inter-and intra-institutional collaboration to improve intellectual standards with reputable universities.
- Facilitating the development of a learner-centred environment conducive to high-quality education and the maturation of teachers to embrace the necessary knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning.
- Creating a method for the Institution’s main stakeholders, the staff and students, to enhance their performance in a conscious, consistent, and effective way.
- Set up a system for students, parents, and other stakeholders to provide feedback on quality-related institutional processes.
- To maintain/improve institutional quality, MIS is used to develop and maintain institutional databases.